Loose, long, flowing clothing is at the heart of hippie style. This look became incredibly popular in the 1960s and left a long and lasting impression on the fashion scene. Staples from the hippie look, like bell bottoms and peasant skirts, continue to be a strong part of the style world to this day.
- The beautiful Ankara fabrics are also perfect for men/guys too.
- Men began to wear stylish three-piece suits which were characterized by wide lapels, wide legged or flared trousers, and high-rise waistcoats.
- Today men wish to hold bags that have a distinct appeal.
- A plain white T-shirt and tight-fitting distressed denim jeans immediately create that cool, rocker rebel vibe that famous heartthrobs like James Dean wore so well.
- To avoid feeling overdressed for simple outings, it’s become popular to ‘dress down’ an outfit by mixing a blazer or collared shirt with a simple t-shirt underneath.
Also discover …read more >