Find more than 3,000 fashion pieces from sizes 14 – 32 covering everything from trousers and tops, to jackets, jeans, occassionwear, lingerie and swimwear. The fashion and lifestyle concept store has brick and mortar shops in King’s Cross, Glasgow and Nottingham on top of its online offering where it mixes streetwear essentials with high end goodies. For both men and women, this label offers clothing, footwear and accessories from brands like YEEZY, Stone Island, APC, Aesop and Common Projects. Montreal-based luxury and streetwear label SSENSE has a curated selection of clothing, accessories, bags and footwear.
- The brand also does exclusive collaborations with artists like Siri Carlén and MINJUKIM for truly one-of-a-kind pieces.
- If you’re getting hitched on a budget, check out their bridal collection, which has gowns from £85 and bridesmaids options from as little as £55.
- With coveted fashion-forward prices and a slick website format, there’s little wonder why Spanish-owned Zara has such a cult following.
- For men, women and children, you can shop brands like Superdry, Links of London, Office and Ann Summers as well as retro, outlet, curve, maternity and wedding inspired pieces.
- But without searching through racks upon racks of clothing, you can browse the best vintage wares that the site has to offer from the comfort of your own home.
If your office is more casual, you can rock a classic pair of jeans with the latest sneakers from Adidas, Nike, PUMA + more. Offering designer clothes for girls, boys and babies, you can shop the likes of Burberry, Gucci, Kenzo, Moncler, Fendi and Roberto Cavalli as well as up-and-coming brands. The range includes girls smock dresses, shirts in bold prints and stylish striped rompers.
Effortless pieces designed for the modern urban woman, Warehouse offers everything from dresses to denim that are ideal for work or play. Offering a winning mix of staple and statement pieces, many of the brand’s signature silhouettes are pleasingly oversized, which make them extremely flattering for a range of body shapes. Don’t miss the Online Exclusives for pieces you won’t find in-store. If there’s one e-shop that’s changed the face and feel of fashion for millions of online shoppers, ASOS is it. There’s men’s collections, an Outlet section with heavily discounted clothes and Marketplace where you can buy and sell pre-loved threads, as well as makeup, gifts and homeware too. Offering over 350 labels, this site gives you that glamorous gown or high-end steal at your fingertips without having to travel to your nearest outlet with more than 300 plus styles added each day.
Notable Beauty Brands
I would like to be emailed about offers, events and updates from Evening Standard. Rachel Riley counts the Duchess of Cambridge as a fan of the label where Prince George wore the sailing boat dungarees to his first birthday. The beautifully-made pieces are composed of a soft cotton and feature prints that have been designed in-house. The items are made of organic cotton and recycled materials with sustainable production processes from the choice in material, and the chemicals, to the working conditions.
With beauty and home products as well, Nordstrom truly is a one-stop-shop. Fast fashion stores are essentially in the business of producing clothes that align with today’s top trends, but Nasty Gal is arguably one of the best. To help you shop, they offer curated edits like vacation and Y2K outfits. You can also shop the brand’s plus-size and petite clothing lines.